- To Remove Onion Smell From Your Hands: rub your hands with celery. Ta da!
- To Remove Seafood Smell From Your Hands: rub your hands with lemon. Voila!
- To Restore a worn Emery board, try putting it in a warm oven for a few minutes. This process will dry it right out and crisp it up! Wahoo!
- To stop hiccoughs, take a lump of sugar saturated in vinegar or swallow 2 teaspoons of sugar. Hic!
- To prevent grease from sputtering when frying bacon, or other meats and fish, place a piece of bread in the frying pan. The bread will prevent the grease from splattering you and will make stove top clean up easier and faster. Yeah!
- For drawers that squeak or rub because the fit is not quite right or tight, rub a bar of soap on the rungs and along the upper edges of the drawer. The drawers will now run smoothly and the soap will help prevent moths.
- All vegetables grown above ground should be boiled with the lid off the saucepan and all vegetables grown below ground, with the lid on.
Try these tips and enjoy!