- A Wet Oven Cloth will save many burnt fingers and hands
- To Remove Spots of Milk or Tea on a Brass Tray: apply a bit of lemon juice and rinse.
- For Easy Egg Separating: try breaking the egg into a funnel. The white will go down the funnel and the yoke will stay behind.
- To Cure a Headache: try 2 cloves in a cup of freshly brewed tea.
- Natural Tooth Cleaner - salt hardens the gums and makes the teeth white.
- To Clean Suede Shoes - Black, Brown or Grey suede shoes may be cleaned lightly with fine sand-paper. Rub with firm, even pressure. This will remove dirt, mud and grease.
- Never Polish Pewter - Never polish pewter, you will ruin its finish. Let pewter remain dull. When it is dirty, wash it with a very soft brush, a tiny amount of gentle soap and warm water. Dry the pewter with a soft cloth.
Be Thrifty, Have Fun and Enjoy!